Натали, Россия, Иваново, 47 лет
Натали, Иваново, 47 лет.

Янтаринка, Россия, Москва писала:
Я во второй группе ) а ты ?
Я тоже во второй wink_rt_40.png
Янтаринка, Россия, Москва, 45 лет
Янтаринка, Москва, 45 лет.

Stas, Россия, Москва писал:
Понять было сложно - приходилось додумывать.
Надо было позвать кого-то в помощь )))
А то можно такого надумать !
Stas, Россия, Москва, 42 года
Stas, Москва, 42 года.

Надо было позвать кого-то в помощь ))) А то можно такого надумать !
Да вот нужно было, но некого. smile_rt_40.png))

Да вот нужно было, но некого. ))
Или не охота ?
Stas, Москва, 42 года.

Или не охота ?
Да вроде нет никого, если только соседку с мужем с одной стороны забора, ну или соседку без мужа с другой стороны забора, но вообще у неё есть муж, может груш переел. smile_rt_40.png))
SветлANa, Россия, Москва, 46 лет
SветлANa, Москва, 46 лет.
Замужем

In the end you are all fucked up????!

Да вроде нет никого, если только соседку с мужем с одной стороны забора, ну или соседку без мужа с другой стороны забора, но вообще у неё есть муж, может груш переел. ))
Позвать с сайта кого-то?

Андрей, Россия, Москва писал:
Where is English in the end?
Please Propose something and we may discuss

Today I tried to buy "this is a pair of levis" but there are only cheaters. Then they said to me... Aha, in case you know them, we have, but four times price.
Where were you? Could you please explain in more details ? Who was cheating you? Why is it so important for you that you have decided to tell everybody about pair of Levi’s ?

Will it be smth meanigfull next?
Yes, of course . If you stop asking and propose something meaningful other may discuss haha_rt_56.gif
Сообщение отредактировала Янтаринка, Россия, Москва (автор поста) 19.03.2023 00:21
Метелица, Россия, Москва, 45 лет
Метелица, Москва, 45 лет.

Will it be smth meanigfull next?
That’s unpredictable, but the floor is yous and you can start biggrin_rt_40.png

Метелица, Россия, Москва писала:
That’s unpredictable, but the floor is yous and you can start
What a politically correct answer. As usual , I’m pretty straightforward blush_rt_40.gif
Stas, Москва, 42 года.

Позвать с сайта кого-то?
Было бы кого. smile_rt_40.png

Im naive... I’ve always thought that in our world there is really true quality jeans - Levis, nevertheless now there’s not. They say in any shop that they sell original goods, but it’s not true. They use only true labels Im not good at recognizing fabric, but if some other parts are not good as they should be, I won’t believe in fabric quality as well.
Levis has never suited me. Just because their patterns for jeans is different than my body proportions.
How have you decided that it’s not original products ? Becomes something was well before and now it’s not really good? It’s questionable… you may changed you body proportion …
Nowadays they may change the plant and the quality became different as well…

Im singing about what Im seeing...
Ok. Got it

Not mine. I’d rather join.
Without a leader the conversation will die. I have enough English practice at work. If you would like to practice more , it’s better to take a leading role…
As I see there is a couple of people who are quite good at English. Use this opportunity if you really need it
Сообщение отредактировала Янтаринка, Россия, Москва (автор поста) 19.03.2023 19:51

For really good quality they use a lot of things, eg, more qualitative tailor machines. You can see in regular brands different stitches on waist strap. Regular less qualitative machines can not make solid the same stitch along all the whole waist strap because it has different areas with different density - but high top machines can do it. --- There are absolutely different quality of denim exists. And it would not be beneficial for a manufacturer to buy expensive tailor machines just to make
I see you are an expert in jeans production. I have never paid so much attention to stitches . I used to wear old navies jeans which cost 19 dollars at sales. Regular price is $29. It suits me best of all but it has never shipped to Russia
Could you explain in other words what rivets mean ? I have never heard this word before . Thxs!

How is it possible, especially nowadays?
So what ? A lot of opportunities )
By the way I have a lot of friends abroad …all of them speak English

I was very satisfied with my pair of Levis. They mended now, but I can not ’get into them’. Moreover, I have absolutely brandnew pair of Levis, but they are even less size. The life is unfair.
As always “. Sorry I’m in swimming pool and have to make a pause

Rivet is like a nail, you push it through two holes through two metal sheets and then make the pointed end flat with a piece of special equipment or just with a sledgehammer. -- So it is possible to use them for fastening two pieces of fabric, of course with much more tiny rivets. Maybe they are called ’tailor rivets’?
Nice try ) if I understood properly it’s a metal thing which fix two pieces of cloth together )))) no opportunity to open unless break it
Most probably you are right that it’s tailor’s rivet .
Страницы:

Вы не можете ответить, т.к. в данный момент не зарегистрированы или не авторизованы

Регистрация | Напомнить пароль | Или введите e-mail (номер телефона) и пароль в форме "Вход на сайт"

Или Вы можете войти на сайт (создать анкету), используя Войти через Mail.Ru Mail.ru, Войти через Одноклассники OK.ru или Войти через ВКонтакте VK.com Войти через Yandex Yandex

наверх
Вход на сайт
Логин, email или телефон
Пароль
Закр